Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Kristen Nielsen <kr...@krn.dk> on 2004/06/23 22:19:32 UTC

New apache.org mirror added in Denmark

Hi mirrors@apache.org

We have just reconfigured and updated server hardware of an older (non
listed) apache.org mirror which I hereby inform you about.

     * URL of mirror:  http://apache-mirror.dkuug.dk
      (and ftp://apache-mirror.dkuug.dk in about a day,
       our firewall has to be opened)

     * Country where the mirror is located: Denmark
     * Contact email address apache-mirror@dkuug.dk
     * Update frequency every 24 hours
     * Approximate bandwidth: 100MBPS
     * I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror: YES

URL for the logo-gif:
http://apache-mirror.dkuug.dk/dkuug-icons/apache-mirror-logo.gif

URL to direct the browser to, when clikking the gif above:
http://www.dkuug.dk

Sincerely
Mr. Kristen Nielsen
DKUUG, Danish UNIX User Group
Copenhagen Denmark.
krn@dkuug.dk / apache-mirror@dkuug.dk

Re: New apache.org mirror added in Denmark

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Wed, 23 Jun 2004, Kristen Nielsen wrote:

> Hi mirrors@apache.org
>
> We have just reconfigured and updated server hardware of an older (non
> listed) apache.org mirror which I hereby inform you about.
>
>    * URL of mirror:  http://apache-mirror.dkuug.dk
>     (and ftp://apache-mirror.dkuug.dk in about a day,
>      our firewall has to be opened)
>
>    * Country where the mirror is located: Denmark
>    * Contact email address apache-mirror@dkuug.dk
>    * Update frequency every 24 hours
>    * Approximate bandwidth: 100MBPS
>    * I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror: YES
>

> URL for the logo-gif:
> http://apache-mirror.dkuug.dk/dkuug-icons/apache-mirror-logo.gif
>
> URL to direct the browser to, when clikking the gif above:
> http://www.dkuug.dk

Thanks.  This will be included in the next update.

Joshua.