Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Jiang <zj...@163.com> on 2007/05/28 10:06:05 UTC

How to use http connector

I add this <transportConnector uri="http://localhost:8080"/> in the
activemq.xml and started Activemq server .  The console is show:
2007-05-28 14:00:07.796::INFO:  Started SocketConnector @ localhost:8080
INFO  TransportConnector             - Connector http://localhost:8080
Started
INFO  NetworkConnector               - Network Connector default-nc Started
But when I use code below in the remote client:
ActiveMQConnectionFactory("http://localhost:8080");
Activemq throw
 javax.jms.JMSException: Could not create Transport. Reason:
java.io.IOException: Transport scheme NOT recognized: [http]  at
org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:33)

why ?  Could someone give me some example codes .???

Re: How to use http connector

Posted by Jiang <zj...@163.com>.
I add spring-2.0.jar  xmlpull-1.1.3.4d_b4_min.jar  xstream-1.1.2.jar
commons-httpclient-2.0.1.jar activemq-optional-4.1.1.jar

Adrian, thanks. I add several optional jars in the lib\optional\ directory.
It works well now.

Re: How to use http connector

Posted by millea1 <am...@simplestar.com>.

Re: How to use http connector

Posted by Jiang <zj...@163.com>.

Re: How to use http connector

Posted by FrankMartin <HU...@126.com>.
hello !
javax.jms.JMSException: Could not create Transport. Reason:
java.io.IOException: Transport scheme NOT recognized: [http]
I also met the above error, according to the way you said add activemq -
optional jar package, I am using maven jars, management server is virgo, but
after joining in, the server will start an error, do you have any good
Suggestions?
thank you

Re: How to use http connector

Posted by Adrian Co <ac...@exist.com>.