Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Argyn Kuketayev <Ar...@plateau.com> on 2002/06/17 17:51:21 UTC

Is there known performance problem with WebLogic + C2.0.3?

Today I found that under Tomcat 4.0.1, my reports are running much faster
than under WebLogic 6.1sp2.

To generate a complete document from XSP/esgl + XSLT + FOP, it takes 2.8
secs under Tomcat, and about 15 secs for WLS. Most time is spent on FOP
serializer.

Is there known performance problem with WLS?

Argyn