Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Arik Kfir <ar...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/08 14:36:18 UTC

Fwd: [ANN] Maven Enforcer Plugin 1.0-alpha-1

Hi,

Cool idea - congratz.

Also wanted to note that there's a slight problem in the site, at:
http://maven.apache.org/shared/maven-enforcer-rule-api/writing-a-custom-rule.html

This page's left menu does not show the full menu shown when viewing the
plugin's other pages.

cheers,
  Arik.

Posted by Arik Kfir <ar...@gmail.com>.
Ahh, I see....

still, assuming not all users will be aware of this (I wasn't) and will
probably attribute it to a site-mess, a link back would definitely help.

cheers and keep up the good work :)