Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Ben Reser <be...@reser.org> on 2004/04/16 18:12:38 UTC

Merging r9212 and r9231

This is a Windows specific build system change.  That apparently is only
useful for VC7.  So far only josander has voted for it.  I'm not sure
how many other committers have VC7 or feel comfortable reviewing this
change.  Any objections to merging this with just josander's vote?

--
Ben Reser <be...@reser.org>
http://ben.reser.org

"Conscience is the inner voice which warns us somebody may be looking."
- H.L. Mencken

Re: Merging r9212 and r9231

Posted by "Jostein Chr. Andersen" <jo...@josander.net>.
On Monday 19 April 2004 21.45, Ben Reser wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 19, 2004 at 09:49:44AM +0200, Jostein Chr. Andersen wrote:
> > It's very important _if_ we want to have a working installer setup
> > in the wc_1.0.x-branch.
> >
> > I will do what it takes to make a Windows Installer Distro anyway,
> > but I think it's quite meaningless to have installer code in the
> > wc_1.0.x-branch if it's not in sync with the people who makes
> > binaries.
>
> Okay 1.0.2 is out including this change.

Thanks, and congrats! :-)

Jostein

--
http://www.josander.net/kontakt/ ||
http://www.josander.net/en/contact/

Re: Merging r9212 and r9231

Posted by Ben Reser <be...@reser.org>.

Re: Merging r9212 and r9231

Posted by "Jostein Chr. Andersen" <jo...@josander.net>.
[...]

Re: Merging r9212 and r9231

Posted by Ben Reser <be...@reser.org>.
On Sat, Apr 17, 2004 at 11:14:59AM +0200, Jostein Chr. Andersen wrote:
> Well, it was no "objections merging this with just josander's vote" so
> you could merge it with your own +0 :-)
>
> You can say +0 and say that you like the consept. Then it can be merged.
> Here is why you like the consept:

Somehow I missed this was only a change to the win32 packages stuff...

Re: Merging r9212 and r9231

Posted by "Jostein Chr. Andersen" <jo...@josander.net>.

Re: Merging r9212 and r9231

Posted by Ben Reser <be...@reser.org>.