Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Peter Dulimov <Pe...@resmed.com.au> on 2006/08/23 23:06:34 UTC

RE: svn:internals?

Eric,

look at the following link to see if it is like what you are looking for....

http://svn.haxx.se/users/archive-2006-08/0808.shtml

Cheers,

Peter.

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
On Aug 24, 2006, at 16:00, Eric Lemes wrote:

> On 8/23/06, Peter Dulimov wrote:
>
>> Eric,
>>
>> look at the following link to see if it is like what you are
>> looking for....
>>
>> http://svn.haxx.se/users/archive-2006-08/0808.shtml
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Peter.
>
> Hello Peter,
>
> I don't know if it's just an example or if there's a $REPO
> variable, but it didn't worked for me. When updating the
> "externals" dir, I got a "skipped".

Yes, it's just an example. You are meant to replace "$REPO" with
whatever your repository URL actually is. On my shell, I define the
variable REPO to be my repository URL, so that the given example
works. You can do the same to save some typing. For example if you
use the Bash shell, you can add this to your ~/.bash_profile:

export REPO=https://svn.example.com/svn

or wherever your repository actually is.

Re: svn:internals?

Posted by Eric Lemes <er...@gmail.com>.
On 8/23/06, Peter Dulimov <Pe...@resmed.com.au> wrote:

> Eric,
>
> look at the following link to see if it is like what you are looking
> for....
>
> http://svn.haxx.se/users/archive-2006-08/0808.shtml
>
> Cheers,
>
> Peter.

Hello Peter,

I don't know if it's just an example or if there's a $REPO variable, but it
didn't worked for me. When updating the "externals" dir, I got a "skipped".

Thanks anyway.

Eric