Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by siddharth anand <sa...@apache.org> on 2016/12/11 21:00:21 UTC

Re: Cold Case PR Cleanup -- Current Status

Hi Folks!
We actually got down to 34 open PRs just before Nov 30 and are back up to
54 and growing. I'm extending the Cold Case clean-up to Jan 15. If you are
a committer and are closing PRs, please document it on the wiki. I'd like a
sense of our current ability to keep up with the PR load.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/Cold-Case+PR+Resolution

-s