Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Adam Kosta <ad...@btinternet.com> on 2011/03/30 19:43:27 UTC

Could someone please remove my e-mail from this distribution list?

I have tried countless times to unsubscribe but no luck....

Re: Could someone please remove my e-mail from this distribution list?

Posted by William Eimer <wi...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Kristian,

I subscribed a few years back, but since have changed focus. I tried to
unsubscribe in the past, but it did not work.

My subscribed email address is this one.. williameimer@yahoo.com.

Please unsubscribe me if you can.

(I deleted the most recent emails so I do not have one to forward at this time.)

Thanks,

Will

Posted by Kristian Waagan <kr...@apache.org>.

Posted by William Eimer <wi...@yahoo.com>.