Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Thomas Bellembois <th...@univ-rennes1.fr> on 2005/09/21 16:23:20 UTC

Slide 2.2 ?

Hello,

When do you intend to release the 2.2 version of Slide ?

Thomas

--
......-=( Thomas Bellembois )=-......
CRI - University of Rennes 1 (France)

Re: Get sources from CVS

Posted by Davide Savazzi <ds...@apache.org>.
On 9/29/05, V K <vk...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Using eclipse when I try to get sources from CVS repository, I get a time out error.

Slide sources are in a subversion repository now:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/slide/trunk/

--
Davide Savazzi

Re: Lucene

Posted by orazioler <or...@virgilio.it>.
I've tried to use lucene following instruction of wiki but i had to download
slide from cvs(i've downloaded and compiled, made a jar that i substituted
slide-kernel.jar ) to cofigure it! In fact in current version indexer are
not yet supported. About eclipse you have to pay attention to version; i
failed with 3.1 but with 3.0 i get to obtain CVS.

Ler Orazio

Posted by V K <vk...@yahoo.com>.
Is any one using Lucene as a search engine with in slide? If so, it would be great if some one can provide some guidance about setting it up.

I tried uncommenting the contentindexer in Domain.xml but indexpath is null inside the code.

Is there any fix for this?

VK

---------------------------------
Yahoo! for Good

Get sources from CVS

Posted by V K <vk...@yahoo.com>.
Hi All,

Using eclipse when I try to get sources from CVS repository, I get a time out error.

We have a T1 internet connection and is very fast.

Any help would be appreciated in this regards.

VK

---------------------------------
Yahoo! for Good

Re: Domain.xml

Posted by V K <vk...@yahoo.com>.
Yes, I tried reading Wiki and other sources mentioned. This information helped me make a schema using XmlSpy which I could look at schema in picture format.

Attached schema might be helpful for others. Though there are some elements like extractors and events which are not complete yet as I do not know what is their usage and in what context.

It would be great if we can add more information to it based on our knowledge and circulate it.

VK

Paul Hussein <pa...@terma.it> wrote:
Read the Wiki, some good examples in there

V K wrote:

>Hello All,
>

>Is there any schema available for Domain.xml to understand?
>

>Also, if some one can provide me some insight on how can I modify objectnode element(s) in order to support multi-data-store (like MySQL, Oracle and file system all together).
>

>I have tried steps from wiki with a help of sample xml file but could NOT succeed.
>

>Your help is greatly appreciated.
>

>VK

>Yahoo! for Good
>Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

Yahoo! for Good

Re: Domain.xml

Posted by Paul Hussein <pa...@terma.it>.

Domain.xml