Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <jl...@apache.org> on 2008/11/09 20:29:23 UTC

Is it possible to send donations from an URL or something

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the best media (ML) to use, but here is my question.

I'm a commiter of the Apache OFBiz project and was a reviewer of a book recenly published
http://www.pr-inside.com/apache-ofbiz-development-the-beginner-s-tutorial-r894197.htm

Packt propose to  "donate a percentage of the money made from each book sold to the Apache foundation, in line with [their] Open
Source Project Royalty program".
In agreement with other OFBiz commiters, I will soon put a link from our site to this book. I would like to know if it already
exists something which would allow to (hopefully) send these donations to the ASF ?

Thanks

Jacques Le Roux

Re: Is it possible to send donations from an URL or something

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks David,

Before going further I will now send this link to Packt and ask them to know how they expect to deal with this.

Jacques

From: "David E Jones" <da...@hotwaxmedia.com>

Posted by David E Jones <da...@hotwaxmedia.com>.