Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Giorgos Gaganis <ge...@melonweb.gr> on 2004/04/05 14:00:34 UTC

Initialization parameters

Hello

I am trying to create a set of web-services wich are based on the same
class but have different names and can be parameterized. I was thinking
of using something like servlet initialization parameters which I would
include in the wsdd file.
If this can be done I would like to know how to set them and get them
from my Class.

I have found something about parameters pased to the handler but I have
not figured out if/how I could use that to solve my problem.

Thank you very much in advance
Giorgos