Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Benjamin Bentmann <be...@udo.edu> on 2009/02/26 19:35:16 UTC

Re: svn commit: r748226 - in /maven/components/trunk/maven-project/src/main/java/org/apache/maven: profiles/ProfilesConversionUtils.java profiles/build/DefaultProfileAdvisor.java profiles/build/ProfileAdvisor.java project/DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java

Hi Shane,

> Author: sisbell
> Date: Thu Feb 26 17:46:01 2009
> New Revision: 748226

> Log:
> Removed support for profiles.xml

Will this be re-instantiated later or is this a permanent difference
between 2.x and 3.x? In the latter case, shouldn't we create JIRAs for
this and similar changes (like r747652) to have the breaking changes
visible in the release notes somehow? Otherwise I imagine we get some
more bug reports from unaware users.

Benjamin