Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by William Huang <sh...@xperient.net> on 2003/01/13 20:59:54 UTC

Question about window resizing

If the window containing Batik SVG is resized, the SVG graphics will
also be resized. But there will be horizontal or vertical white band if
the x:y ratio of the resized window is different from the x:y defined in
the root element's viewBox attribute. How could I get the information
about the new resized window size in Javascript so that I could adjust
the viewBox attribute to make it consistent with the containing window
x:y? Or is there other better and feasible approach?

Best regards,
William