Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by Massimo Manghi <ma...@unipr.it> on 2011/01/03 12:40:16 UTC

tcl.apache.org down

tcl.apache.org is having a few problems. To my understanding Rivet pages
(and I think websh's pages too) have been down for 3 days now.

The entries about minotaur in http://monitoring.apache.org/status/
marked as 'critical' might refer to our webserver.

On the infrastructure webspace there are posts taken from twitter that
refer to some of the services provided by minotaur being restored. Still
tcl.apache.org/rivet is silent. I sent a message to P.Gollucci
signalling this fact and I'm waiting for an answer.

  -- Massimo

P.S. Happy tcl'ing in 2011

Re: tcl.apache.org down

Posted by Massimo Manghi <ma...@unipr.it>.
Asking on irc was decisive I think.

 -- M

On Mon, 3 Jan 2011 21:53:24 +0100, David Welton wrote

Re: tcl.apache.org down

Posted by David Welton <da...@dedasys.com>.

On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 7:17 PM, Massimo Manghi <ma...@unipr.it> wrote:
> tcl.apache.org is back up now. Thanks
>
>  -- Massimo
>
> On Mon, 3 Jan 2011 12:49:37 +0100, Ronnie Brunner wrote
>> Hi Massimo
>>
>> > tcl.apache.org is having a few problems. To my understanding Rivet pages
>> > (and I think websh's pages too) have been down for 3 days now.
>> >
>> > The entries about minotaur in http://monitoring.apache.org/status/
>> > marked as 'critical' might refer to our webserver.
>>
>> I checked the actual tclwww httpd and restarted it: it runs and I can
>> connect locally (on minotaur). t seems to be a problem with the Proxy
>> that should be forwarding requests to httpd that is run by tclwww.
>>
>> Cannot do anything else, as I don't know where the proxy is
>> configured.
>>
>> hth and happy new year
>>
>> Ronnie

David N. Welton

http://www.welton.it/davidw/

http://www.dedasys.com/

Re: tcl.apache.org down

Posted by Massimo Manghi <ma...@unipr.it>.

Re: tcl.apache.org down

Posted by Ronnie Brunner <ro...@netcetera.ch>.
Hi Massimo

--
Ronnie Brunner | ronnie.brunner@netcetera.ch |
phone +41-44-247 79 79 | fax +41-44-247 70 75 |