Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Wim Bervoets <wi...@iconmedialab.com> on 2000/09/18 15:52:52 UTC

property key with multiple values

Hi all,

I have the following problem:

members.properties file:

MemberName1=Wim
MemberName2=James

I load this file via the <properties file= ...> tag

For each of these names I want to create a subdirectory with that given
name.

The problem I have is that the number of membernames is not fixed and thus I
need to know if eg. {$MemberName11} is set or not.
If it's not set I don't want to create anymore subdirs and stop checking if
properties with a higher number then 11 (eg. MemberName12) are set.

Anyone know how to this ? Or how to use an alternative solution ?

Cheers,
Wim