Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Marco Fiocco <ma...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/05 15:03:04 UTC

How to enable CORS in Fuseki Docker image

Hi, I'm using the default Docker image of Fuseki 3.16 using
https://github.com/apache/jena/tree/main/jena-fuseki2/jena-fuseki-docker
(witch fetches thee Fuseki build on Maven),

Is there a simple way of enabling CORS without rebuilding the binaries?

Thanks
Marco

Re: How to enable CORS in Fuseki Docker image

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

On 05/08/2021 16:03, Marco Fiocco wrote:
> Hi, I'm using the default Docker image of Fuseki 3.16 using
> https://github.com/apache/jena/tree/main/jena-fuseki2/jena-fuseki-docker
> (witch fetches thee Fuseki build on Maven),

Fuseki 4.1.0 should work, where it defaults to "on" unless there is
--no-cors.

For some older versions, add "--cors" to the command line.

     Andy