Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by nskarthik_k <ns...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/26 06:24:32 UTC

apache-servicemix-full-4.5.0.tar.gz Broken

Hi

I am trying to Download ' apache-servicemix-full-4.5.0.tar.gz '  from either
Mirror or from Main site of Servicemix.

I tried at least 10 sites and found all of these with broken archive of CRC
failed.

*I know that i am downloading a tar.gz on a windows o/s*

I am using Win 7 professional with FireFox 18.0.2

Ami doing something wrong

with regards
Karthik

Re: apache-servicemix-full-4.5.0.tar.gz Broken

Posted by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I've tested both tar.gz and zip distribution on Windows 7. I could extract
both files. There are sometimes problems to extract the tar.gz files on
Windows. Not all windows archiving software can manage this archive format.

Regards
Krzysztof

Posted by nskarthik_k <ns...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Sorry for not reveling more info

I needed the linux version to download on win o/s (laptop) and deploy the
same on Linux server env.

I found only one site with FTP download ,which helped me to download the
tar.gz.

thx with regards
karthik

--
*N.S.KARTHIK
R.M.S.COLONY

Re: apache-servicemix-full-4.5.0.tar.gz Broken

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Is there not a .zip file for windows users to download?

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 6:24 AM, nskarthik_k <ns...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am trying to Download ' apache-servicemix-full-4.5.0.tar.gz '  from either
> Mirror or from Main site of Servicemix.
>
> I tried at least 10 sites and found all of these with broken archive of CRC
> failed.
>
> *I know that i am downloading a tar.gz on a windows o/s*
>
> I am using Win 7 professional with FireFox 18.0.2
>
> Ami doing something wrong
>
> with regards
> Karthik

Claus Ibsen