Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "Coscend@OM" <OM...@Coscend.com> on 2016/11/11 04:32:50 UTC

OpenMeetings 3.2.0 Demo: Whiteboard Properties Toggle - Suggested Enhancement

Dear OpenMeetings Community,

Congratulations on the demo version of 3.2.0.

Below is a suggested enhancement for users:

Use case:
-------
i. In conference room (Public Restricted), hide Properties in whiteboard.
ii. Its onclick button gets hidden by Activities and Actions.
iii. Cannot click on Properties to expand it.

Workaround, but not-so-convenient for users:
----------------
i. Drag the whiteboard partition to the right between 'Activities and Actions' and 'Chat'.
ii. Properties onclick button is visible to expand.

-------
Suggestions that could be implemented via modifying the CSS file of conference room.
--------------------
Option 1:
i. Place the up arrow only on the horizontal scrollbar, when Properties is collapsed.
ii. Upon expansion, the down arrow and Properties toggle back to the position it is now.

Option 2:
Permanently place the up arrow and Properties tag flush with the horizontal scrollbar.  (similar to Activities and Actions and Chat)

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Hemant K. Sabat

Coscend Communications Solutions
Web site: www.Coscend.com <http://www.coscend.com/>
Real-time, Interactive Video Collaboration and Communications Services, on the fly…
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: See 'Confidentiality Notice Regarding E-mail Messages from Coscend Communications Solutions' posted at: http://www.Coscend.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
WB properties expand/collapse should be fixed with this
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=1769251&view=rev commit
will update demo site later today

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: OpenMeetings 3.2.0 Demo: Whiteboard Properties Toggle - Suggested Enhancement

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: OpenMeetings 3.2.0 Demo: Whiteboard Properties Toggle - Suggested Enhancement

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.