Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Echoes <ec...@free.fr> on 2000/06/06 10:09:26 UTC

Re: A version Problem

Monica wrote:
> Does anyone Know if Xerces 1.0.4 can work fine with any version of
> Cocoon?
> I need to use Xerces 1.0.4 to get HTML tags transformed without changes.

 I'm using successfully Xerces 1.0.4 with cocoon 1.7.4

	Fabrice

Re: A version Problem

Posted by Monica <mo...@dicoruna.es>.
> Ricardo Rocha wrote

> Please verify that your "cocoon.properties" file has a "languages" subsection
> for XSP:

>   # supported languages
>   processor.xsp.languages = java
>
> In absence of this directive, Cocoon will throw the exception shown
> above.
>
> In my opinion, this is not related with the Xerces version...

Hi and sorry to trouble you again with the same.
In my file cocoon.properties there weren´t a subsection "languages" inside XSP
subsection.
But after writing that part in the file, I tried to execute the file again and I
obtained this:
"
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error creating
org.apache.cocoon.formatter.FO2PDFFormatter: class is not found
             at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java:106)
             at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Router.init(Router.java:80)
             at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java:101)
             at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.(Engine.java:171)
             at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.getInstance(Engine.java:202)
             at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.init(Cocoon.java:141)"

Any idea?
Could it be relationed again with the cocoon.properties file?

Thanks in advance.
Monica

Re: A version Problem

Posted by Ricardo Rocha <ri...@apache.org>.