Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by adele okoubo <ao...@columbia.edu> on 2015/03/07 22:34:57 UTC

contributor

I would like to join the comminuty as a contributor.
I can help with  fixes and adding new features.
I am an experienced java developer with several years of experience.

Thanks,

Adele

Re: contributor

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
The best first step one can take to join any Apache project is to subscribe to
their dev@ list. And welcome!

Cos

Re: contributor

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
I am trying to verify RC2 and it turned out that it isn't easy to find any
dev instructions on the website. E.g. it has a lot of detailed docs around how
to install, use, configure, etc. the project, but how to develop it? How one
can run tests?

That's be super useful, IMO!

Cos

Re: contributor

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@gridgain.com>.
Working on it.

Dmitriy

Re: contributor

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.

Re: contributor

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Actually, not signed - the email has been approved to be delivered by a list
moderator. See my separate email to the list and the user to get subscribed.

Re: contributor

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
Hi Adele,