Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr> on 2017/07/28 20:50:18 UTC

Re: Restore common-theme with ofbiz-framework and now it's ready to play

It's with a great pleasure that can be announce : common-theme is
operational !

Sure all isn't supported, but now

can by theme surcharge :

  * widget properties
  * ftl template macro
  * common screen

The maximum of image, js, ftl was moved from common to common-theme,
implement a new object ModelTheme to offer the access to theme
properties directly form context and I currently detect no regression.
For a first step, I think it's a good step ^^

So if you want to play with it, it's the time !

Cheers,

Nicolas

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr>.
Hello,

I push some little correction on the common-theme branch [1] (I have
been detected that the specific-template macro used always html, you can
see here [2] all commits)

If you have some time to test it to have any feedback ! It's would be
really appreciate because I prefer don't keep the branch much longer :)
. All is green from my part so if you detect a regression I'm available
to correct it.