Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by zhaoyw <ah...@hotmail.com> on 2003/01/26 04:45:03 UTC

hi,I need your hand to get rid of my question

Dear:
    I am a programer ,my web Container is tomcat 4.1.12,when i develope my project,i usually change my class,these classes are used by some jsp pages,so when i launch my web application,i look the jsp page result in the IE explore,but now i need to change my class to meet my new need,i want to see the new result of the jsp,however,the tomcat can not response my change immediately ,fortunately there is a "reloadable" value configed in the file "server.xml",the default reloading interval is 15 seconds,i want to decrease the interval to 1 second to see the new jsp as soon as possible,what shall i do ?
    sincerly,yours
                                        ah_zhaoyw@hotmail.com

Re: hi,I need your hand to get rid of my question

Posted by Paul Yunusov <py...@rogers.com>.
On Saturday 25 January 2003 10:45 pm, zhaoyw wrote:
> Dear:
>     I am a programer ,my web Container is tomcat 4.1.12,when i develope my
> project,i usually change my class,these classes are used by some jsp
> pages,so when i launch my web application,i look the jsp page result in the
> IE explore,but now i need to change my class to meet my new need,i want to
> see the new result of the jsp,however,the tomcat can not response my change
> immediately ,fortunately there is a "reloadable" value configed in the file
> "server.xml",the default reloading interval is 15 seconds,i want to
> decrease the interval to 1 second to see the new jsp as soon as
> possible,what shall i do ? sincerly,yours
>                                         ah_zhaoyw@hotmail.com

This should help:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/manager-howto.html

Paul