Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Josh Lubell <lu...@nist.gov> on 2007/04/27 20:27:38 UTC

redirect file output to console

Is there an easy way to cause output from an Ant task that is normally
written to a file to be written to the console instead? Specifically I
would like XML transformation result of an xslt task to appear in the
Ant output rather than in an output file.

Thank you,
Josh

--
Josh Lubell, NIST
100 Bureau Drive, Stop 8263

Re: redirect file output to console

Posted by Josh Lubell <lu...@nist.gov>.
I found an answer to my question: use the concat task with a nested fileset.

Example:

<xslt in="${instance}" style="${stylesheet}" out="${xslt.result}"
      extension=".txt">
</xslt>
<concat>
      <fileset file="${xslt.result}"/>