Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2012/09/04 09:43:33 UTC

Talking at J-Fall conf, Netherlands

Just a heads-up, for anyone living in or near the Netherlands...

I'm going to be delivering/co-delivering a couple of sessions at the J-Fall
2012 conference in Oct [1].

The first is a 1-hour tutorial on Isis - this will be with Jeroen - while
the second is a 1-hour talk on Restful Objects.

So, if you are able to take a day out to attend, please make yourself known!

Cheers
Dan

[1] http://www.nljug.org/pages/events/content/jfall_2012/

Re: Talking at J-Fall conf, Netherlands

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Vet cool ;), way to go Dan I will do my best to see you there :)

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Re: Talking at J-Fall conf, Netherlands