Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Amit Badheka <am...@direct2s.com> on 2002/11/02 09:49:15 UTC

frames and context

is there Anybody who has used frames within struts application?

please help.

we are using frames, but when I forwards request to some page which is in frame, the context path is changes,

is each frame has  context dependencies?

Re: frames and context

Posted by Cedric Dumoulin <ce...@apache.org>.
  Hi,

  Each frame has a different URL, and end with a different request on
the server. There is no relationship among frame urls on the server
side. This results in different request contexts.

         Cedric