Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/11 16:41:31 UTC

no default profile

Hi all,

I just realized that we now don't have a default profile (among hadoop1 and
hadoop2) to run Hama build on, so just running 'mvn clean install' will
fail.
Therefore I propose to add a default profile (I'd say hadoop1) so that if
no -PhadoopX is specified the default one is used.

Regards,
Tommaso

Re: no default profile

Posted by Edward <ed...@udanax.org>.