Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by Bulldog20630405 <bu...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/22 17:11:29 UTC

example thrift client to get master metrics

we are trying to grab master metrics (e.g. table x current major compaction
... something you can see on the monitor page) programmatically.  does
anyone have an example client to do that?

Re: example thrift client to get master metrics

Posted by Bulldog20630405 <bu...@gmail.com>.
thanx; that worked well!

question: is there a way to get access to the gcstatus?

there is a private method; but how can you access the status outside this
class?

e.g. private static GCStatus fetchGcStatus()

Posted by dl...@comcast.net.