Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Rony G. Flatscher" <Ro...@wu-wien.ac.at> on 2002/09/13 15:58:27 UTC

Re: BSF - *any* knowledge at all in this group ? (Re: BSF (Bean ScriptingFramework) and Cocoon's usage of it ?? (Re: Seeking help on BSF callinga non-Java language engine (Rexx) ...

Vadim:

> >so far I have not received one answer to the BSF-related question. As I really want to get the Rexx
> >and Object Rexx BSF engines to work flawlessly with cocoon, I wonder what I could do from this point
> >on.
> >

> In Cocoon, you can use BSF to write actions (via ScriptAction). What it
> has to do with XSLT, I don't know.
>
> >Would the Xalan-group be more knowledgable/willing to help?
> >

> If it is XSLT related, then yes, this is question more for Xalan group
> then for Cocoon one.

Yes, it is definitely XSLT-related and if Xalan is used without changes/adaptations then it'll make
sense. Actually, thanks to your answer I will first research the Xalan-group and then proceed from there
on.

Thank you (and Carsten) very much for your help and good intentions!
:)

Regards,

---rony