Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org> on 2021/06/08 21:40:11 UTC

2.0.0?

All,
  I plan to run the full regression tests in the next few days. What would
you think of going for a 2.0.0 release next week or so?
  We should release 1.27 shortly thereafter. I think?

  Cheers,

      Tim

Re: 2.0.0?

Posted by Nicholas DiPiazza <ni...@gmail.com>.
Yeah! You did respond earlier. I think it might have been me who failed to
respond.

I think 2.0.0 is fine as is. Still tons of value there. Definitely a lot
more to go coming from my end as soon as I unbury from tasks.

-Nicholas

Re: 2.0.0?

Posted by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org>.
Hi Nicholas,

Re: 2.0.0?

Posted by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org>.
Theoretically, that'd go in the tika-server-client.  I don't think
that bit is ready for prime time yet.  I'm ok, though, with adding
that feature once 2.x is out.

Re: 2.0.0?

Posted by Nicholas DiPiazza <ni...@gmail.com>.

Re: 2.0.0?