Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Pedro Javier Ortigosa Busto <pe...@din.cl> on 2000/03/10 00:29:24 UTC

Error: 400

Hi all,

I keep getting an error 400 whenever I try to post to the Tomcat server.
It happens with a particular servlet and not on others. Does anybody
have any experience troubleshooting error 400? Any help is apreciated.
Thanks

Re: Error: 400

Posted by Ronnie Valkky <ro...@pp.inet.fi>.
Hi Pedro,

I have got error 400 when it does not find something, the same java
and html might work locally,

Many possibilites, reason can be simplu such as:
- it can not find html file
- it can not find class
- it fails to access when it should do it (MP3 files fail)
- IT ALWAYS COMES if you use naming such as .JPG  ie.e
  you have to rename to .jpg !!!!

Hopefully You found help, tell me

Ronnie