Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by satheeshsamiappan <cs...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/27 19:08:51 UTC

nagios jmx configuration

Hi All,

Im have installed nagios in ubuntu linux machine.I need to configure nagios
with jmx. I was not able to find any document specific to this. Can anyone
guide me on this.

I tried with changing the parameters for jmx in the configuration files as
given below.

sh check_jmx -U
service:jmx:rmi://localhost/jndi/rmi://localhost:1099/myconnector

Now when i restart nagios and view the UI page, I'm getting the Status
Information column as NULL.

kindly provide your thoughts.