Posted to commits@apr.apache.org by Luis Manuel Solla <so...@lucent.com> on 2002/10/01 19:22:11 UTC

Re: Built APR tarball?

Yes, I'm trying to build mod_webapp, but I find it not easy at all!
	The APR "configure" script is quite twisted and it does not succeed on my
Solaris workstation.

	I would like to have servlets installed on the Apache 1.3.26. I know I need
Tomcat as the servlets engine linked to Apache. And to do so, I need the
mod_webapp, and the APR, and autoconf, and...

Is there an easier way to run servlets on Apache?

Thanks.
-Luis