Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Arunachalam Sibisakkaravarthi <ar...@mcruncher.com> on 2023/01/20 09:15:46 UTC

does spring-boot migration require wicket-spring-boot

Hi guys,
We develop Wicket + Spring based web applications.
Now we are working to migrate the Spring framework to Spring Boot. Does
this require wicket-spring-boot migration?
Is it mandatory to migrate Wicket framework to wicket-spring-boot?

*Thanks And RegardsSibi.ArunachalammCruncher*

Re: does spring-boot migration require wicket-spring-boot

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
We have documentation how to integrate Wicket with Spring -
https://nightlies.apache.org/wicket/guide/9.x/single.html#_integrating_wicket_with_spring
How to "upgrade" from Spring to Spring-Boot you should advice with Spring
Boot ocumentation.

Posted by Arunachalam Sibisakkaravarthi <ar...@mcruncher.com>.
Thank you Martin Grigorov.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.