Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Daniel Sack <Da...@techtalk.at> on 2010/08/27 11:47:48 UTC

How to check from client if broker is running?

Hi,

We are working with qpid 0.6 c++ broker and .net clients.
The question is how can we check from a .Net client if the qpid broker is running?

Best Regards,

Daniel Sack
---
TechTalk
+43 (1) 4023596-85
Mehr über mich... / My details...<http://web.techtalk.at/signatures/default.aspx?EmpID=ds>

Re: How to check from client if broker is running?

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.

I would say, open a connection, with a heartbeat configured, so to get a
success/ failure
within 2x heartbeat.

Carl.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org