Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/02 02:05:52 UTC

VOTE: release XmlSchema 1.4.3?

I may or may not be ahead of myself, please forgive me if so.

I've use the full Maven treatment to set up a release candidate for
1.4.3, and then kludged slightly to achieve the parallel set of zip
'dist' files. I now realize how I could do this more cleanly next time
around the bend.

Anyway,

http://people.apache.org/~bimargulies/maven_staging

 is a maven repo with just exactly what would release if you all love
this attempt. It's got checksums, signatures, 8-by-10 color glossies,
the works.

http://people.apache.org/~bimargulies/xmlschema-1.4.3-dist

, on the other hand, has ZIP files with RC1 in their names. In the
event of a happy vote, I'll regen these without the RC1 tag and that
will be what pushes out.

Since this used the full maven mechanism, it checked in a version of
the POM that says '1.4.3', it made a tag for that, and then it checked
in another version that put it back to SNAPSHOT.

Re: VOTE: release XmlSchema 1.4.3?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me (non-binding)

-- dims