Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by vamsi krishna <va...@yahoo.com> on 2008/07/14 08:59:40 UTC

neethi?

Hi Friends,
           Can any one explain about neethi module which comes with Axis2/C toolkit?
I want to know the purpose of neethi module and its importance in Axis2/C.

            Waiting for your response

Vamsi, IIIT-Hyd.

Re: neethi?

Posted by Manjula Peiris <ma...@wso2.com>.
Neethi implements WS-Policy[1] and WS-Security Policy[2] which are key
specs for web services and web services security.

[1] http://www.w3.org/Submission/WS-Policy/

[2]
http://specs.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy/ws-securitypolicy.pdf

Thanks,