Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ricardo Chavez <ri...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/02 20:25:54 UTC

MRP for all the facilities

Hello everybody
I have noticed an MRP can only be run for a specific facility, i.e. you
can't run a single MRP for all the facilities, since the drop-down list in
the

Re: MRP for all the facilities

Posted by Ricardo Chavez <ri...@gmail.com>.
(sorry, incomplete message, my bad :S)
I was wondering if there are plans to include an option to run an MRP for
all the facilities at a time, since currently it only lets you run an MRP
for one facility at a time. If there aren't any plans, I'd like to open a
JIRA feature request for it.
Thanks in andvance, and sorry again for the incomplete message
Best regards,

-- Ricardo Chavez