Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Ray <ra...@cisco.com> on 2018/09/18 04:49:06 UTC

How to start an Ignite cluster with fixed number of servers?

Let's say I want to start an Ignite cluster of three server nodes with fixed
IP address and prevent other servers joining cluster as Ignite server nodes,
how can I do that?

Re: How to start an Ignite cluster with fixed number of servers?

Posted by Denis Mekhanikov <dm...@gmail.com>.
Ray,

You can use SSL authentication to prevent nodes, that don't have a
corresponding certificate, from connecting to the cluster.
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/ssltls

Denis