Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Mich Talebzadeh <mi...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/21 09:13:12 UTC

Topics for Spark online classes & webinars, next steps

Hi all,

As you may be aware we are proposing to set-up community classes and
webinars for Spark interest group or simply for those who could benefit
from them.

@Denny Lee <de...@gmail.com>  and myself had a discussion on how to
put this framework forward. The idea is first and foremost getting support
from peers (whether presenters or participants) and with the notion of
contributions from everyone.

We propose that these presentations could be at the starter, intermediate
and advanced levels to appeal to everyone. We thus welcome all candidates
who want to contribute and present, regardless of their depth of Spark
knowledge. You have already seen the list of topics of interest.

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/apachespark_topics-for-spark-online-classes-webinars-activity-7041754636860411904-wkfj?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop

 If you would like to contribute, you can send me or @Denny Lee
<de...@gmail.com>  an email stating which topic and at what level you
would like to take part. We propose to do a peer review of the draft
presentation so no worries.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

HTH

Mich Talebzadeh,
Lead Solutions Architect/Engineering Lead
Palantir Technologies Limited

   view my Linkedin profile

 https://en.everybodywiki.com/Mich_Talebzadeh

such loss, damage or destruction.