Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> on 2022/05/31 14:35:48 UTC

June 2022 board report draft

Hi,

I plan to submit the following report on Tuesday.

Feedback welcome,

Thanks,
Robert

---

Apache Sling™ is a framework for RESTful web-applications based on an
extensible content tree.

## Issues:
There are no issues requiring board attention.

## Membership Data:
Apache Sling was founded 2009-06-17 (13 years ago)
There are currently 49 committers and 30 PMC members in this project.
The Committer-to-PMC ratio is roughly 7:4.

Community changes, past quarter:
- Christian Schneider was added to the PMC on 2022-05-13
- No new committers. Last addition was Joerg Hoh on 2021-03-03.

## Project Activity:
We released version 12 of our sample application, the Sling Starter.

Work continues on various individual modules, with 46 releases for this
reporting period.

## Community Health:
Activity has dipped compared to the last quarter but the community
remains
healthy. We have seen a large increase in opened PRs, but that can be
attributed to dependabot being enabled for the 300+ Sling repositories.