Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Chamila De Alwis <ch...@wso2.com> on 2014/10/09 23:51:49 UTC

Dockerfile for PHP image with Python Cartridge Agent

Hi,

I wrote the Dockerfile for $subject that copies the Python implementation
of the Cartridge Agent to the image and replaces the values sent via
payload parameters at [1].

This was based on the work done by Sajith[2] which uses the Java Cartridge
Agent.

[1] - https://github.com/chamilad/stratos-container-image-php
[2] - https://github.com/sajhak/stratos-docker-php-image

Regards,
Chamila de Alwis
Software Engineer | WSO2 | +94772207163
Blog: code.chamiladealwis.com

Re: Dockerfile for PHP image with Python Cartridge Agent

Posted by Chamila De Alwis <ch...@wso2.com>.
Hi Nirmal,

I'm in the process of testing this now. I couldn't do so earlier because of
the low memory resources on my laptop. I'm working with Sajith to get this
tested.

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chamila,