Posted to commits@apr.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2001/06/15 19:20:29 UTC

A real Outlook O, Duh!

Dunno how many of you are cursed with outlook, hope this helps...

I had this horrible habit of replying to new-httpd messages.  When apr
came along, I was all messed up, sending replies only to the author
(apr's lists don't munge the reply-to.)

Learned to click reply-to-all.  Now, I'm clicking the same (relative)
button when answering news posts, that is reply to user, rather than
reply to list.  All because I'm clicking the third button to compensate
for apr's disunity with httpd.

For anyone who needs a bit of sanity, use the Customize toolbar to change
the order of reply and reply-to-all, so that reply-to-all is first for mail.

Duh.  Never said I was an ergonomic engineer, never mind an ergonomic user :-)

Bill