Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jesse Houwing <j....@rulesemporium.com> on 2004/08/18 13:48:09 UTC

Fwd: ok_locales & ok_languages not working

Hey,

I just installed Spamassassin 3rc1, but can't get ok_locales and
ok_languages running.

My setup is as follows:
- Activestate Perl 5.8
- SpamAssassin 3.0rc1
- Windows 2003 Server

Spamassassin is called from the commandline.

in the debug output I see the following:

debug: decoding: other encoding type (8bit), ignoring
debug: Loading languages file...
debug: metadata: X-Languages:
debug: plugin: Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL=HASH(0x2691c58)
implements 'parsed_metadata'

But I think there should be more mentioned about languages. There are no
errors though, so it's hard to pinpoint the exact error.

Any ideas?

Jesse