Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Naoki Okitsu <ok...@m2.gyao.ne.jp> on 2009/05/17 18:02:24 UTC

About HelloWorld Process

Hello

My name is naoki okitsu.
I tried Hello World Process with referring Tutorials.
But I encountered problem .
There is no "Web Service"/Test with Web Services Explorer"menu.

Can I ask this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Re: About HelloWorld Process

Posted by Daniel Luebke <da...@inf.uni-hannover.de>.
Hello Naoki,

this means that the corresponding Eclipse plug-in is missing. You should
have installed the Web Tools Project (or alternative install the JEE
Eclipse edition available from eclipse.org and install the BPELEditor
and stuff in there).

Daniel