Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Mazhar Shaikh <sm...@gmail.com> on 2004/12/24 06:52:12 UTC

Problem with Axis C++/ Win XP/ Apache 1.3.31

I have some problems with integration Axis (1-1-win32 ) and
Apache(1.3.33-win32-x86-no_ssl) on WinXP-sp 1:

Apache fail to work after changing httpd.conf

The error is - Syntax error on line 948 :
Cannot load E:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache/modules/mod_axis.dll
into server

My httpd.conf is - 948 : LoadModule axis_module modules/mod_axis.dll
949: <Location /axis> 950: SetHandler axis 951:</Location>

I have mod_axis.dll in Apache2/modules/

I have renamed axiscpp.conf_win to axiscpp.conf and same with server.wsdd

I have all the other DLLs in place and there paths set in Environment variables

Apache can't start even with "apache -k" parameter

--
Mazhar Shaikh
Consultant - T Systems (India)

Re: Problem with Axis C++/ Win XP/ Apache 1.3.31

Posted by Mazhar <sm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Roshan,

Thanks for the links. I guess I am still not sure of the Version which
we will be using for our project but during our project discussion
meet I remember we talked about 1.3.25. Might be I am wrong. I guess
we will be using some other version. The requirement are still not
final, has to come from the client.

Thanks anyway

Mazhar

Posted by Roshan Weerasuriya <ro...@opensource.lk>.
hi Mazhar,

Posted by Mazhar <sm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Roshan,

Posted by Roshan Weerasuriya <ro...@opensource.lk>.
hi Mazhar,

Posted by Roshan Weerasuriya <ro...@opensource.lk>.
hi Mazhar,

Posted by Roshan Weerasuriya <ro...@opensource.lk>.
hi Mazhar,

Can you try out the other steps/alternatives which I mentioned in my
previouse mail and let us know the status of your problem.

>I have mod_axis.dll in Apache2/modules/
why Apache2 here, you said you use apache1.3.x ???

Roshan