Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Winer, Matthew" <Ma...@medec.com> on 2001/06/07 22:24:25 UTC

Tomcat IP change (sorry about wrong Subject)

I am sorry about my last post with the wrong subject.

OK well nevermind my last post.  I have given up with IIS.  I have no use
for it.  (I hope)  I got everything work except...

I am trying to get tomcat to respond to a different IP other then localhost
or the localhost address.  I know this can be done in IIS but I am looking
for a way to get by that.

Thanks
Matt Winer

Re: Tomcat IP change (sorry about wrong Subject)

Posted by Francisco Areas Guimaraes <fa...@larc.usp.br>.
Hi Matthew,
Do managed to do an error handling like IIS outside of IIS? Sorry to
intrude, but i´ve looked almost everywhere about this but couldn´t find
it...

thanks,
Francisco
fareas@larc.usp.br