Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Richard Emberson <re...@edgedynamics.com> on 2004/11/12 00:39:48 UTC

What is the Slide API?

On Slide's architecture webpage
(http://jakarta.apache.org/slide/architecture.html) there
is something called the "Slide API". Where is it in the
source tree? Can one run Slide and in the same JVM access
this API storing and retrieving content, setting/getting
properties, etc. without doing HTTP calls?

Looking at one of the Servlet implementation methods, GetMethod,
there seems to be a lot happening there - its not like its
calling a Slide API, unless the Servlet methods are the API.

Thanks

Richard

may contain confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use,
copies of the original message.

Re: What is the Slide API?

Posted by Brian Lee <bl...@macys.com>.
You can find it either here:

server
http://jakarta.apache.org/slide/javadoc-2.1/javadoc/index.html

client
http://jakarta.apache.org/slide/clientjavadoc/index.html

or here:

http://jakarta.apache.org/slide/javadoc/index.html

unable to list directories under user's own account with the webdavslide API

Posted by Freddy Lopez <fl...@unicon.net>.
Hi,

I am using the jakarta-slide-webdavclient-bin-2.1b2 API library and am
able to perform all basic operations (puts, gets, moves, deletes, even
mkcol).

I am attempting to list the files and folders within a user account but
only seem to be able to retrieve all files.  I have tried
WebdavResources.listWebdavResources() but that only (as stated in the
javaDoc) retrieves files (yet it seems to return only one folder in my
case).

I have turned on debugging and can tell that it knows about them because
it prints this out but only prints out the first directory:

P.S>> I am using Novel Webdav Netstorage
Much appreciated .. thanks,
-Freddy

    <a:response>
       <a:href>MYSERVER:HOST/PATH/subfolder/
       </a:href>
       <a:propstat>
          <a:status>
                HTTP/1.1 200 OK
          </a:status>
          <a:prop>
             <a:getcontentlength b:dt="integer">
                   0
             </a:getcontentlength>
             <a:displayname>
                   subfolder
             </a:displayname>
             <a:getlastmodified b:dt="dateTime.rfc1123">
                   Thu, 11 Nov 2004 20:59:05 GMT
             </a:getlastmodified>
             <a:resourcetype>
                <a:collection>
                </a:collection>
             </a:resourcetype>
          </a:prop>
       </a:propstat>
       <a:propstat>
          <a:status>
                HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
          </a:status>
          <a:prop>
             <a:lockdiscovery>
             </a:lockdiscovery>
          </a:prop>
       </a:propstat>
    </a:response>
    <a:response>
       <a:href>MYSERVER:HOST/PATH/subsubsub/
       </a:href>
       <a:propstat>
          <a:status>
                HTTP/1.1 200 OK
          </a:status>
          <a:prop>
             <a:getcontentlength b:dt="integer">
                   0
             </a:getcontentlength>
             <a:displayname>
                   subsubsub
             </a:displayname>
             <a:getlastmodified b:dt="dateTime.rfc1123">
                   Thu, 11 Nov 2004 21:00:23 GMT
             </a:getlastmodified>
             <a:resourcetype>
                <a:collection>
                </a:collection>
             </a:resourcetype>
          </a:prop>
       </a:propstat>
       <a:propstat>
          <a:status>
                HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
          </a:status>
          <a:prop>
             <a:lockdiscovery>
             </a:lockdiscovery>
          </a:prop>
       </a:propstat>
    </a:response>

-Freddy

====
This message and any attachments are confidential. Unauthorized use
or disclosure of this message is strictly prohibited, and this message
must be destroyed immediately if received by an unauthorized recipient.
====