Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com> on 2017/05/01 12:26:06 UTC

New Apache Camel Logo - voting is now open

Hi,

The Camel community had a call for the design of a new logo[1] and we
have received nine design proposals in chronological order:

1. Design by James Lei submitted at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12855173/apachecamel.png

2. Design by Bharadwaj Nakka submitted at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12856742/new_log_camel.jpg

3. Design by Merkushev Kirill submitted at
https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/1369

4. Design by Zoran Regvart (1) submitted at
https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/1486

5. Design by Zoran Regvart (2) submitted at
https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/1494

6. Design by Filip Majewski submitted at
https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/1551

7. Design by David Klassen submitted at
https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/1556

8. Design by Brad Parks (1) submitted at
https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/1573

9. Design by Brad Parks (2) submitted at
https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/1575

The design proposals are now up for community vote which will give
the Camel Project Management Committee (PMC) direction as to what
design the community prefers. After that the Camel PMC will pick one
of the proposals as the new Camel logo.

The voting period is open from 1.5.2017 00:00 UTC and close two weeks
later on 14.5.2017. 23:59 UTC, and you will be able to pick up to
three designs.

Vote on your favorite 3 logos at the following URL:

https://goo.gl/forms/A3pIzPyWzU8rlMJ13

We would like to thank everyone for participating either by submitting
their logo design proposal, commenting and collaborating with the
authors or casting the vote.

on behalf of the Camel community,

zoran

[1] https://camel.apache.org/2017/02/28/new-apache-camel-logo-open-for-proposals.html
--
Zoran Regvart

Re: New Apache Camel Logo - voting is now open

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I have just added the information to the front page. The generate of
the website would take some time before its online.

Thanks Zoran for helping with this, much appreciated.

--
Claus Ibsen

Fwd: New Apache Camel Logo - voting is now open