Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by James Reynolds <Ja...@intermountainmail.org> on 2006/01/17 17:59:14 UTC

inputDate seems to be Caching a value

Hello all,

I'm using the inputdate component in a panelgrid and it appears to be
caching the first value to which it's assigned.  I searched the mail
archives and found one note from Colin Chambers describing the same
issue.  He indicated that it was due to including the component in a
panelgrid, but I couldn't find any follow up messages.  Has anyone else
dealt with this?

A possible contributing factor is the panelgrid that contains the
component is not rendered by default.  If my user selects a record in a
separate datatable (to edit the date of the record), the panelgrid is
rendered with the next page reload and is designed to mimic a "pop up"
using css positioning and styling.

Thanks for your time!