Posted to users@maven.apache.org by duke <md...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/16 15:43:05 UTC

Maven cruisecontrol plugin

Hi all,

I currently work on a java project with maven and his plugin cruisecontrol.

The mail sended is measuring 2Mo, I would like to receive less heavy malls.

However, I do not find cruisecontrol properties which enable me to simplify
to the maximum the mail.
A mail of the kind "ok" or "ko" would be enough for me.

Thank you for your assistance

Re: Maven cruisecontrol plugin

Posted by Jamie Bisotti <jb...@gmail.com>.
On 11/16/05, duke <md...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I currently work on a java project with maven and his plugin
> cruisecontrol.
>
> The mail sended is measuring 2Mo, I would like to receive less heavy
> malls.
>
> However, I do not find cruisecontrol properties which enable me to
> simplify
> to the maximum the mail.
> A mail of the kind "ok" or "ko" would be enough for me.
>
> Thank you for your assistance

You'll probably have better luck on the CruiseControl mailing list.

--
Jamie Bisotti